Preparation Time: 15 min
Sweetness is one of the five basic tastes and is almost universally regarded as a pleasurable experience. In comparison to other flours, Gram Flour (besan) has a relatively high proportion of protein.
- Besan (Gram Flour) – 1 cup
- Ghee( Clarified Butter)- 1 cup
- Cashewnuts – 1/2 cup
- Castor sugar – 3/4 cup
- Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Heat ghee in a pan and add Gram flour(besan).
- Keep stirring besan constantly until the colour of it turns into a shiny brown.
- Take the shiny brown besan Powder in a bowl. Add 1/4 tbsp elaichi powder, 3/4 cup castor sugar.
- Let it cool.
- Divide into portions and shape them in form of laddoos and serve.
- Store in an air tight container