Serves:2 ; Preparation Time: 10min
It is an interesting recipe which can be taken as Evening-Snack or can be served as a dry side dish for rotis.
- Cooked Bengal gram whole (kala Chana) – 1 cup
- Eggplant (brinjal) – 1No.
- Coconut pieces- ½ cup
- Chopped green chillies – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 4 to 5 (Leaves)
- Salt for taste
- Heat 1 cup water in a pan ,add brinjal pieces and cook it well. Keep aside.
- Grind/ blend ½ cup coconut pieces, ½ cup cooked bengal gram, into fine powder.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan. Add chopped green chilli, curry leaves, cooked brinjal pieces and ½ cup cooked bengal gram. Fry it for 3-5 mins.
- Add slat as required & finally add the prepared powder. Mix well and fry for a minute.
Quick chana snack is ready to eat!!! 🙂