Serves:2 ; Preparation Time: 10min
Cluster beans curry
- Cluster beans – 1 cup
- Tomato – ½ cup
- Cumin (jeera) seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Dry red chilli – 2 No.s
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Onion chopped (Optional) – 1 No.
- Salt for taste
- Cut cluster beans and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cook cluster beans in a pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in pan, add dry red chillies, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, ½ teaspoon mustard seeds, chopped onion(Optional), ½ teaspoon turmeric powderand fry it for 2 mins.
- Add cooked cluster beans, tomato pieces, ½ teaspoon red chilli powder and add little water if needed.
- Add 1 teaspoon coriander powder and salt. Fry it on a high flame for 3 mins and turn off the flame.
The fresh cluster beans dipped in the flavour of tomatoes goes well with rice/rotis.