Serves 4 ; Preparation time: 20 min
It is a very simple and yummy moonlight snack.
Ingredients For Grinding:
- Bread slices – 4 no.s
- Cashewnuts – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Chat masala – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Cornflour- 3 tbsp
- salt for taste
Step-1 Grind all these and keep it aside.
Ingredients for Green chutney:
- Pudina (Mint leaves) – 1cup
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Gingerpaste – 1/2 tbsp
- Green chillies – 2no.s
Step-2 Grind the above ingredients to make it a paste by adding little water.
- Grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 1 cup
- Grated cheese – 1/2 cup
- Grated carrot – 1/2 cup
- Cornflour – 1/2 cup
- Rusk Powder – 1 cup
- First Trim the edges of 4no.s of bread slices. Tear the slices into small pieces.
- Take bowl , add the mixture which is mentioned in step-1 & Step-2 . Mix it well
- Add grated paneer, grated cheese and grated carrot , 1tpsp cornflour, 1 tpsp chat masala, 1/2 tpsp red chilli powder, salt as required. Mix well and make it into a non-sticky dough by oiling your hands.
- Make it into a 3 inch roll.
- Take 2 tbsps of cornflour. Add little water to make a semi-liquid.
- Dip the rolls into cornflour liquid and then roll on the rusk powder.
- Heat oil in a pan. Put the ready rolls into the oil for deep fry
- Take the rolls on a tissue paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketch-up.
And now Crunchy Paneer-Rolls are ready to serve 😉