serves: 2; Preparation Time: 15min
Fusion Sandwich is a stomach filling dish for breakfasts/ dinner. Here, the Sandwich is made using the Italian white bread called “Ciabatta”. Ciabatta bread turns out to be a crunchy- crispy one when it is toasted/ baked. Alternatively the Sandwich could be tried with any other breads according to the availability/ choice.
Fusion Sandwich has lot of twister ingredients such as Indian spices in combination with “Prego” Sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Ciabatta bread- 4 Pcs
- Roasted garlic & herb Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Mozzarella Cheese (slices / shredded) – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
- Parsley – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Onion chopped – 1 No. large
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Any sweet sauce – 1 table spoon
- Basil powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Take 2 ciabatta breads for One Sandwich.
- Apply the roasted garlic and herb sauce on the bottom bread. Arrange chopped onions on it.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves and parsley.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, basil powder, cumin powder and add little salt as per requirement.
- On top of it, add your choice of sweet sauce, shredded/sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it in oven for about 10 min. Take out and then cover it with another ciabatta bread piece and bake once again for 5 min.
- Fusion Sandwich is now ready for serving.
- Serve it with potato chips and Ketchup.