Serves: 2 ; Preparation Time: 10min
Simple & easy dish with best ingredients.
- Cooked Rice – 1 cup
- Lemon (Large) – 1No.
- Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Black gram(Urad dal) – 1 teaspoon
- Bengal gram (Chana dal) – 1 teaspoon
- Dry Red chillies – 3No.s
- Green chillies – 2No.s
- Ground nut – ½ cup
- Cashewnuts – ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – ½ cup
- Chopped & Fried Onions – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup
- Salt for taste
- Heat 4 teaspoons of oil in a pan, add ½ teaspoon mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon urad dal, 1 teaspoon chana dal, dry red chillies, green chillies, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder. Fry it for 2 to 4 min.
- Add cashew nuts, groundnuts,curry leaves. Mix it well and fry it for 2 mins.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 large lemon and add salt as required. Stir it for 2 min and turn off the flame.
- Add rice to the ready mixture and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped & fried onions (optional) and fresh coriander leaves.
- Easy lemon rice is ready to serve.