Serves: 3 ; Preparation Time: 20 min
All mix fruit-salad dipped in custard as well as in its own juices is favourite of all. It is a cocktail of fruits which makes u feel refreshed!!!
- Mango – 3 No.s
- Grapes – 1 cup
- Apple – 1 No.
- Fig Fruit – 2No.s
- Raisins – ½ cup
- Custard Powder – 3 teaspoon
- Milk – ½ cup(Optional)
- Sugar – 2 teaspoon
- vanilla Essence- 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Cut apple and fig fruit into small pieces.
- Take 3 peeled mangoes, remove the seed and put in a blender to make it into a smooth cream. Take in a bowl.
- Add 3 teaspoons custard powder , 2 teaspoon sugar and mix well. Add milk if preferred.
- Add ½ cup raisins , fig fruit, apple and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence and mix well.
- Take a piece of mango, cut into small portions and use as topping. Arrange grapes on the top and add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Keep in freezer section of a refrigerator for 10 min and enjoy the chilled dessert.
Mango delight can also be served with a scoop of ice-cream (Any preferred flavor).