Serves:2 ; Preparation Time: 15min
- Pineapple – 1 No.
- Chat Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Mayonnaise sauce – ½ cup
- Refined Flour (Maida) – 1 cup
- Grated cheese – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – For garnishing
- Salt for taste
- Cut pineapple into small pieces and put in a blender to make a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the pineapple paste, 1 teaspoon chat masala powder, 1teaspoon red chilli powder, pinch of salt. Fry it for 3 mins on a high flame
- Take refined flour in a bowl, add water & a pinch of salt and knead it well.
- Divide the dough into small portions and flatten it into small round coins with a rolling pin.
- Method -1 : Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the round coins (OR)
- Method -2 : Heat the pan and toast the coins till light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Take one of the small toasted(Method-2)coins / crispy coins (Method-1) and apply mayonnaise sauce, put the fried pineapple mixture and grated cheese over mayonnaise. Cover with one more coin on top.
- Garnish the pine coins with coriander leaves and serve as a starter with tomato ketchup.